Dit Da Jiao

Dit Da Jiao literally means "trauma wine". This is an external herbal remedy traditionally used by Kung Fu masters to treat broken bones, sprains, strains, and bruises. Every master has their own proprietary formula and they are very guarded about them. This formula is basically a topical analgesic and anti inflammatory that promotes circulation and quick healing. Typically herbs are soaked for a minimum of a month in rice wine and the longer they are soaked the better. Dit Da Jiao is a great remedy for high impact athletes or for anyone to keep around the house for those occasional accidents. I have seen bruises disappear by the next day when applying this formula. I make my own Dit Da Jiao which is a modified version of my Kung Fu teacher's formula and provide it for my patients in four ounce bottles.